I have now got my blog up and running and installed essential plugins etc.
As I have been testing it along the way I have been using Firefox and it works fine as far as I can see… however, having just opened it in Internet Explorer I have discovered a few hitches with visuals. There is a minor defect on the homepage but it then goes a little squiffy if you click on a particular post.
Apologies for this. My limited (next to nil to be more precise) knowledge has me mystified at the moment but I am hoping to enlist the help of someone more experienced in the near future to rectify these problems. No doubt it has something to do with the way me and Chris bodged the original template during the customisation process.